Written by Lisa Marshall
Narrated by Carol Grace Anderson
Duration 3h 50m
Are you prepared to take care of your newborn baby? Even though babies don’t come with step-by-step guides, we’ve got you covered!
You need someone to guide you step by step in the process of getting ready for a baby (and everything that comes after) so that you’re not totally caught off guard!
This book will give you the tools you need to put your best foot forward on the journey of being a parent helping even the most nervous first-time parents feel confident about caring for a newborn in no time.
And truthfully, whether it’s your first or fourth baby, there are questions and different problems that can arise each time!
For this reason, the book is divided into useful section based on specific needs and situations so that you can refer to them directly.
What’s in it for you?
- A complete step-by-step guide to breastfeeding and bottle feeding, in the least amount of time. I’ll show you what to do, how to do it, and when to do it
- How to understand your newborn child’s behavior and respond correctly, even if this is your first experience with a newborn baby
- The quickest way to interpret your baby’s crying and find the best solution to soothe them before it gets even more intense and make them irretrievably nervous
- Tap into a goldmine of healthy habits during your child’s early development. What to do and what to avoid to let the biological wellbeing of the baby develop on its own
- Healthy bedtime routine. This will benefit your child from a young age, helping them (and the other members of your family too) to get more sleep at night!
- How to cut down on your expenses and get the stuff you actually need for your gift registry. Using this list, several parents saved hundreds of dollars.
- Having a bad time with colic? Can’t soothe it? It’s not your fault – here’s why, page 11
- How to avoid the mistakes that lead to SIDS – 90% of cases happen within the first 6 months, and there are a few things you can do to avoid this risk.
- And much more…
To request this audiobook, complete the form below.
After listening to your free audiobook, please consider leaving a review at Audible. Even brief reviews help authors, narrators and audiobook listeners.