Written by Walt Brown
Narrated by Byron Wagner, Walt Brown
Duration 4h 56m
Focusing on Seven Areas – Belong, Believe, Accountable, Measured, Heard, Developed and Balanced – The Patient Organization dives into the psychology and neurology behind these seven questions. It then anchors the theory in your OOS, with what Brown calls real-world “heavy lifts” – exercises you can do with your team to test the strength of your OOS and advance the progress you’ve made in leveraging all that your OOS can deliver.
What is in it for you?
- You will know how you will attract, engage, empower, and retain the worker of the future – our fresh workforce: millennials.
- You will know how you are going to dominate your competitors before, during, and after the next economic opportunity, i.e., a downturn.
- You will know how you will address the scourge of instant competitor imitation.
- You will know how strong your organization is.
- You will know how to measure the strength of the culture in your organization.
- You will really know if you are a “Best Place to Work” organization.
With the seven keys inside TPO, you will unlock and harvest the true potential of your organization’s investment into an OOS.
To request this audiobook, complete the form below.
After listening to your free audiobook, please consider leaving a review at Audible. Even brief reviews help authors, narrators and audiobook listeners.